Mina’i Hawaii Shirt
Value added tax is not collected, as small businesses according to §19 (1) UStG. plus Shipping Costs
- 100% Cotton
- Allover Print Pattern
- Mother of Pearl Buttons (Gold Fish)
- Modern Interpretation of an Ancient Iranian Technique
- Great Piece for Collectors
- Designed in Berlin, Made in EU
- Watch the story of this shirt
The pattern of this one-of-a-kind Hawaii shirt shows the modern interpretation of the an ancient Iranian technique, Mina’i, that revolutionized ceramic painting. Mina’i or Haft-Rang enabled artists to use every possible color on ceramic for the first time.
This Shirt has been made of 100% certified cotton, using an environmentally friendly printing process, and finally carefully hand-tailored to become a unique work.
Delivery time: Shipped in 8-10 Weeks